Nippon Express offers a global network of companies that provide premier handling of “fresh,” “chilled,” and “frozen” perishable goods commodities to and from the United States. Nippon Express’ temperature-controlled warehouse facilities are located at or near all major air and ocean ports. These facilities are ready to receive chilled or frozen products directly from airlines, vessel operators or trucks.
Nippon Express monitors temperature and humidity settings, coordinates import or export facilitation demands, and ensures special handling needs are kept. Products maybe consolidated into refrigerated containers or ULDs for export, at company-operated facilities by Nippon Express personnel who are well trained in servicing this sensitive area of expertise.
Nippon Express USA Fresh Foods (Perishable products) Forwarding Service
We provide a broad range of services transporting perishable products with consolidated shipment. Our global network enables us to export your product anywhere in the world.
- Extended Liability Coverage (when we arrange pick-up)
- On-Demand document download (AWB, Shipping Invoice,)
- Global Network to export worldwide
- Customers clearance and delivery (especially for Japan)
- Monitoring temperature setting
- Obtaining Quarantine inspection certificate