NX Group is expanding into the global market offering end-to-end services
In the global market for end-to-end pharma logistics services, there are strict requirements for temperature control and security during transportation and storage.
We are countering these issues by implementing quality control and standardized processes globally thereby allowing us to offer high quality GDP / GMP compliant solutions to the pharmaceutical industry.
Main Advantages of Our pharmaceutical logistics Services
- Global network (GDP bases)
- Nippon Express is building a global logistics network that links infrastructure and forwarding services to ensure safety on a global level and meet pharmaceutical logistics requirements.
- To provide high-quality pharmaceutical logistics services to customers in the pharmaceutical industry, the NX Group has been working to establish a globally unified and standardized quality management system, and has recently compiled the NX-Pharma Global Quality Manual.
- Temperature-controlled transportation
- We provide a temperature-controlled transportation service according to the characteristics of pharmaceutical products, including investigational new drugs, prescription pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients, and pharmaceutical intermediates.
- NIPPON EXPRESS HOLDINGS strengthens pharmaceutical logistics quality system globally
NIPPON EXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. (Mitsuru Saito, President), ha...
- Nippon Express (China) opens new healthcare branch in Shanghai
Nippon Express (China) Co., Ltd. (Tatsuo Sugiyama, Chairman;...
- Nippon Express USA acquires GDP certification for CFS in New York
Nippon Express USA, Inc. (Toshiya Abe, President; hereinafter...