Your Logistics Partner for EXPO 2025
Osaka, Kansai, Japan
Leave transport within the Expo site and exhibit-related transport to us!
- Recommended Logistics Service Provider
- Designated On-Site Cargo Handler
History of Nippon Express and Expo
Nippon Express is a "Recommended Logistics Service Provider" and "Designated On-Site Cargo Handler" at Expo 2025 Osaka, Kansai, Japan.
As a logistics provider with sufficient facilities and personnel to ensure smooth operation of the Expo, Nippon Express has been designated by the Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition as a Recommended Logistics Service Provider and a Designated On-Site Cargo Handler.
Participating countries and participating companies, do you have any concerns about logistics?
We want to be able to concentrate on exhibiting.
We don't know whom to ask for what because we don't have much experience exhibiting.
Transport costs are difficult to figure out.
Nippon Express offers One-Window Service as one-stop support for the various needs of participating countries and companies.
We can take care of complex requirements, saving you the need to deal with multiple domestic and overseas vendors.
Our services save exhibitors time and effort, and are thus cost-effective.
Services offered by Nippon Express
- Proposal and implementation of international and intermodal transportation
- Integrated transportation from pickup to delivery (door-to-door shipping)
- An array of international transportation modes (land, sea, air)
Delivery to pavilion/facility
- Container devanning
- Delivery and transportation
- Verification and coordination of customs procedures
- Switching of exhibit items
- Support of special transportation needs such as works of art and heavy objects
On-site logistics services
- Support for special events and extraordinary events
- Extensive personnel and cargo handling equipment
- Replenishment of sales goods
Transport and delivery vehicles
- Can be used in conjunction with customs procedures
- Special-purpose vehicles and specialist vehicles can also be arranged
Utilization of external warehouses
- Provision of cargo storage services
- Sorting/cargo assortment + execution of ancillary tasks
Customs procedures (import/export, bonding)
- Execution of customs formalities
- Support of bonded area management operations
Support of dismantling and disposal operations
- Dismantling & repacking
- Support of recycling and reuse
- SDGs related initiatives
What is a "Designated On-Site Cargo Handler"?
- It is a company that carries out cargo unloading, loading, unpacking, installation, transfer, cargo handling equipment, and various tasks involving workers at the Expo site.
- We will also provide logistics-related support to participants and improve the efficiency of cargo handling at the venue.
What is a "Recommended Logistics Service Provider"?
- Seventeen logistics providers, including Nippon Express, are recommended by the Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition to participants for cargo transportation, customs clearance and cargo handling between points outside the Expo site (overseas and in Japan) and the Expo site (bonded area).
Contracted by the Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition for "bonded area management, warehouse management, and vehicle management".
- Management of bonded cargo brought to the Expo site.
- Operation of the "Association Warehouse" to be built at the Expo site
- Management of vehicles that enter the Expo site by a system
International Expositions Held in Japan
- 1970 Japan World Exposition Osaka
- 1975 International Ocean Exposition, Okinawa
- 1985 International Science and Technology Exhibition, Tsukuba Japan
- 1990 International Garden and Greenery Exposition, Osaka
- 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan
- 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan
Delivery trucks running in the site of the World Exposition (EXPO 2005 Aichi, Japan)
Olympics and Global Sporting Events
- 1964 Tokyo Olympics
- 1972 Sapporo Olympics
- 1998 Nagano Olympics
- 2002 FIFA World Cup
- 2019 Rugby World Cup