- Cold chain development for the flower exports in East Africa
It may not be commonly known that Japan imports cut flowers..
- "Japan's Economic and Freight Outlook" and "Short-term Freight Movement Survey in Japan (Nittsu Soken Tan-kan)"
Nittsu Research Institute and Consulting, lnc..
- "COOL CHOICE" - a national movement to stop global warming in Japan
In 2015, with the participation of all countries,..
- Remote work in the Japanese logistics industry under COVID-19
In order to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus..
- COVID-19's impact on the supply chain in Japan
The global outbreak of COVID-19 is serious, and..
- BCP: How do you prepare for typhoons and storms etc. on the logistic workplace? And what is the social responsibility of logistics?
Like coronavirus, typhoons, heavy rains, and..
- Indian Unicorn start-up companies in logistics
India is the 3rd largest start-up ecosystem in the world..
- Logistics in Poland-- Part 2: Rail Transport and the EU gateway for China Land Bridge --
Since 2015, the Nippon Express Group..
- Change and the latest situation in last-mile delivery in Japan
Japanese consumers have got much used..
- Logistics in Poland-- Part 1: an Economy Overview and Road Transport --
Poland joined the European Union (EU) on..
- Maritime Autonomous Surface Ships
It would not be that far in the future to have autonomous..
- Automated Container Terminal in Taiwan
Thanks to its advantageous geographical location, the port..
- Technology to improve logistics in Africa
Logistics cost in Africa is high compared to other parts..